Internship/Working Student Mechanical Engineering (Design) (f/m/x)
Nuventura has developed a new generation of electrical switchgear that is highly innovative and environmentally sustainable, which it now industrializes for scaling globally. While the company continues to develop new products with its R&D department, it now ramps up its production capability to meet growing demand for its already developed products.
While Nuventura's business model builds on licensing its technology to manufacturers around the globe, the company also supplies core components of the technology to such manufacturers. Additionally, Nuventura also manufactures full products for its home markets.
What will you be responsible for?
Your main responsibilities at Nuventura will be 3D-modelling and 2D-drawing. You will support the design team, conceptualize and design models of parts and assemblies and ensure best in class quality. Additionally, you will be part of our prototyping process and by doing this have a tremendously important impact on our R&D results.
You will support design processes, modifications and upgrades according to our roadmap.
You will utilize tools, industry guidelines and the feedback of our production partners.
You will actively support in our technology center to assemble and test prototypes, and to identify and document areas of potential improvement.
You will directly align with the product managers, R&D engineers and external partners to ensure smooth processes.
You will align with procurement to ensure timely delivery of required parts.
You will actively contribute to design-reviews, development workshops and cost and feasibility studies.
You will attend technical meetings, seminars and conferences.
What you need to bring into the company?
• You are a bachelor or master student in mechanical engineering (or a comparable field) and need a mandatory internship for the completion of your studies.
• You are interested in bringing design to reality and the assembly of technical solutions in the prototype state.
• You are well versed in CAD-Software (ideally in Autodesk Inventor).
• You have experience with technical drawings, assembly instructions and technical
• You have excellent communication and written documentation skills.
• You are strong analytically and have the capacity to solve technical issues.
• You are interested in Environmental protection and the Energy Sector.
• You convince with very good written and spoken English skills (at least B2) and ideally also good German skills (B1).
What we bring into our relationship:
A family-friendly work environment.
Foods & Beverage: free drinks, snacks, fruit and veggie baskets.
Regular team events, Christmas party, summer party, budget for department events.
You will be part of an innovative group of high-performance and experienced people from all domains.
We will care for you and challenge you directly to become the best professional version of yourself.
We believe in a culture of trusted ownership, caring meritocracy and constructive feedback where we elevate each other and challenge the status quo.
We are looking forward to your application! Please email your resume, relevant references, letters of recommendation, your earliest possible start date, and a short, concise letter about why you are a good fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.