Operations and Finance Manager/In (m/w/d)
We are looking to hire a driven Operations and Finance Manager/In to further build and nurture our company’s operating capabilities. The Operations and Finance Manager/In will collaborate with management to execute business strategies, manage our business operations, guarantee efficient processes and setups in alignment with the company's respective stage. You will support in creating the budget and employ processes that optimally serve internal and external stakeholders. You will manage financial policies and procedures, and generate financial reports, run audits and continuously adapt financial philosophy to serve business objectives.
Within this role you will touch financial, legal, people related, operational and international development aspects of nuventura’s path to succeed in future growth.
For this you will work across departments to align teams, set goals, execute initiatives and improve processes — helping the organization run efficiently and effectively.
We are at the very edge of turning a highly critical and sustainable business solution into operational excellence and we need you to support this critical and challenging stage. You will love it!
To be successful in this role you need to have an entrepreneurial mindset, think in opportunities, anticipate future necessities and be fast in adaptation. You need to be a welcoming personality who internalizes that collaboration, positivity and reliability is key to build a successful company for which it is fun to work with.
What matters most for us is attitude and personality. Experience is great and you will find an overview of what we optimally are looking for. In the end what matters more than your track record is that we fit. This is more influenced by who you are and how you tick than if you have one or two years more or less experience.
We very much appreciate women applications and also offer the role as a part time position. The management team has children and for all of us they are what counts most in life. We not only say that we also live that.
What will you be responsible for?
● You will monitor daily operations and facilitate opportunities for synergies across the business ecosystem such as cross-functional initiatives, organizational design, etc.
● You will collaborate with relevant parties to execute business strategies, create a budget, etc. By doing this you will build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision making
● You will oversee, own and further develop all financial, payment and bank processes
● You will internationalize the company’s operations by e.g., setting up a group structure and enable international HR setups.
● You will employ strategies and processes to ensure the company’s sustainable growth
● You will implement plans and align on procedures regarding proper stock management in alignment with the respective department and the company’s growing needs
● You will generate financial reports
● You will effect best in class business practices
What you need to bring into the company?
● 5+ years of experience in successfully managing complex business operations, finances, or strategies
● 2+ years experience in a startup/ grownup/ scaleup environment is a must
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
● Capability of grasping and utilizing complex ideas and strategies
● 2+ years in a team leading role
● Ability to execute and drive, align teams and implement cross departmental
● Accounting or similar certification is a plus
● A sharp mind that reflects and influences
● Extraordinary skills in solving complex diverse challenges
● Openness - be reliable and trustworthy
What we bring into our relationship?
● A trustful and valued partnership between you and internal and external stakeholders
● A challenging role in a multinational and innovative company
● A high learning curve and room for personal development with dedicated development budget
● Team spirit and a passion for making the world a better place by developing and implementing a technology solution that has the power to tremendously impact climate change
● A sustainable, down-to-earth and passionate company
● Competitive and performance-based remuneration
● A meaningful job where talented employees in all occupational fields make a contribution to improve lifes all over the world
● A family friendly work environment
● A range of office perks